- Coffee beans – Brazil single origin;
- 75ml hot espresso;
- 10 g caster sugar;
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
To make the espresso granita (preparation time: 1 hour):
- Take 75 ml espresso (hot), 10 g caster sugar and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Whisk ingredients together and pour into a very shallow tray.
- Place in freezer and after 20 mins stir to break it up and create crystals.
- Do this every 20 mins until you’ve got a light, fluffy granita.
- 30ml almond drink;
- 6 ice cubes;
- Squirty cream to taste;
- Espresso granita to taste.
To make the almond coffee over ice:
- Pour the cold almond drink into the LatteCrema carafe.
- Place 6 ice cubes in a glass and brew a cappuccino over them.
- Holding the canister vertically, add squirty cream to taste.
- Sprinkle the granita over the drink to taste.