- To create the first part of the recipe add 2 teaspoons of apricot jam to the bottom of the glass.
- Prepare a cup of hot chocolate in the MixCarafe using the maximum level of density and pour it into the cup until it reaches around 2/3 of the glass. Rince the carafe.
- For Sacher Coffee topped with milk foam
Fill the MixCarafe with aero stirrer with 100 ml of cold milk and prepare 1 cup of cold milk foam using the maximum level of froth.
- For Sacher Coffee with cold coffee
Use the MixCarafe with aero stirrer to prepare 1 cup of cold coffee using the maximum level of froth.
- Once ready pour cold milk foam or cold coffee over the hot chocolate until it reaches the top of the glass.
- Finally, decorate with dark chocolate flakes.
To prepare chocolate flavoured cold milk foam add chocolate sauce to the MixCarafe together with cold milk.
If you do not have a MixCarafe froth the milk and leave to cool.